Kathmandu Heritage Tour
Day 1, Arrive in Kathmandu
Upon arrival the group will be met by our airport representative and transferred to the hotel. Rest of the day will be at leisure.Overnight at Hotel. ( -/-/-)
Day 2, Heritage Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, explore Kathmandu City, Swayambhunath Stupa and Patan City.
Kathmandu, the largest city of Nepal is the political as well as the cultural capital of the country. Like any big city, Kathmandu has rapidly expanded over the last decade but despite the hustle and bustle of the city, its people have remained as friendly as ever.
Also visit Swayambhunath Stupa, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This ancient stupa is the most sacred Buddhist shrine of Nepal.
Later transfer to Patan, the city of architectural interior.
Patan also known as Lalitpur is the city of artisans and a paradise of fine arts. It is home to Kathmandu Valley’s finest craftsmen who have preserved such ancient techniques and lost wax process used to produce exquisite sculptures.Overnight at Hotel.(B/-/-)
Day 3, In Kathmandu
Today we will visit the following places in Kathmandu.
Boudhanath Stupa: One of the most imposing landmarks of Kathmandu and a center of Tibetan Buddhism, the stupa is built on a massive three level mandala style platform and is 36 meters (118 feet) in height. The ancient stupa is one of the largest in the world. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The magnificent Pashupatinath temple with its astonishing architectural beauty is situated on the banks of the sacred Bagmati River. Dedicated to the Hindu God of Destruction, Lord Shiva, this temple is regarded as the most sacred of all Lord Shiva temples. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the temple comprises of a richly ornamented pagoda that houses the sacred linga or phallic symbol of Lord Shiva.
Bhaktapur or Bhadgaon translates as the ‘City of Devotees’. Still untouched by rapid urbanization, Bhaktapur retains its charm by its brick paved roads, red brick houses and a way of life that goes back to medieval times.Transfer back to your hotel. (B/-/-)
Day 4, Scenic Mountain flight and hike
Early morning we depart to airport to have an scenic mountain flight which is an breathtaking flight.Afterwards we back to hotel for breakfast and we drive to Nagarkot and will do hike to Changu (approx: 4 hrs ) Back to hotel . (B/-/-)
Day 5, Final Departure
After breakfast a final departure. (B/-/-)
B : Breakfast , L: Lunch and D: Dinner
- Arrival/Departure transfer.
- Guide Fees and Entrance Fees.
- Sight-seeing tour with private vehicle.
- 04Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu Sharing Twin/Double Room on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
- Nepalese Visa fee.
- International air fare and airport taxes.
- Any meals which are not included on the above cost inclusion.
- Refreshments, tips, bottled drinks and bar bills.
- Insurance and rescue of any form.
- Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides and reasons beyond our control.
- Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost.
- Gratuities, tipping to guides and drivers.
- Personal insurance policy – suggested a comprehensive travel insurance covering tour and flight cancellations, loss of valuables, thefts, illness, accidents and hospitalization.
- Any other cost that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.