Nature and Wildlife Tour
Take an enchanting tour of three incredibly beautiful cities in Nepal in style for a diverse and wide range of experience. The exceptional cities of Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan offer you such an experience which will completely change your life perspective.
This well designed Nepal tour shows you some incredible historical cultural heritage sites in Kathmandu where you get an extraordinary experience of immersing into culture, art, architecture, history, spirituality and many other diverse aspects of Nepali life style. Then the tour takes you to an unbelievably beautiful city of Pokhara which is also famous as “city of lakes” in Nepal. You will get an opportunity to take a breathtaking close up look at Annapurna range in the Himalaya, a stunning sunrise view, calming boat ride on the lake. While Chitwan National Park – UNESCO heritage site has an amazing jungle safari tour to offer you.
Day 1, Arrive at Kathmandu.
Upon arrival at culturally affluent capital city of Kathmandu, meet our office representative at airport terminals and he will transfer you to your respective hotel. Remaining day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu. (_/_/_)
Day 2, In Kathmandu
After having our breakfast , we embark in for the sightseeing tour day tour around UNESCO world heritage sites of Kathmandu valley. Initially we visit Swoyambhunath which is also commonly known as a monkey temple. And after having our lunch, we will do a sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath temple which is the holiest among the Hindus and nearby Boudhanath Stupa. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu. (B/_/_)
Day 3, Fly to Pokhara.
After breakfast fly to Pokhara from Domestic Terminal of Kathmandu Airport. Upon arrival meet our representatives and he will transfer to hotel. Brief about program. In evening stroll around Lakeside. Overnight at hotel. (B/_/_)
Day 4, In Pokhara
After breakfast tour of Pokhara city which includes Mahendra Cave, Davis Fall, Gupteshwor Cave, Bindhebasini Temple and Mountaineering museum ..Overnight at hotel. (B/_/_)
Day 5, Drive from Pokhara to Chitwan
After breakfast drive to Chitwan. Lunch at resort and brief about programme. Afternoon village walk and dinner at hotel. (B/L/D)
Day 6, In Chitwan
After breakfast, full day jungle activities which includes Canoe ride, Jungle walk , Jeep Safari and Gharial Breeding center. Tharu cultural show at hotel and overnight at resort. (B/L/D)
Day 7, In Chitwan
Early morning Bird watching. Afterwards back to hotel for breakfast and whole day jeep safari to suspect wild animals . Overnight at resort. (B/L/D)
Day 8, Fly back to kathmandu
After breakfast fly back to Kathmandu. Free day and overnight at hotel. (B/_/_)
Day 9, Final Departure
After breakfast a final departure. (B/-/-)
B : Breakfast , L: Lunch and D: Dinner
The above cost includes:
• Arrival/Departure transfers.
• Guide Fees and entrance Fees.
• Sight-seeing tour with private vehicle.
• 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu Sharing Twin/Double Room on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
• 2Night hotel accommodation in Pokhara Sharing Twin/Double Room on Jungle Plan Basis.
• 2Night hotel accommodation in Chitwan Sharing Twin/Double Room on Bed and Breakfast Basiss.
The above cost excludes:
• Nepalese Visa fee.
• International air fare and airport taxes.
• Any meals which are not included on the above cost inclusion.
• Refreshments, tips, bottled drinks and bar bills.
• Insurance and rescue of any form.
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides and reasons beyond our control.
• Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost.
• Gratuities, tipping to guides and drivers.
• Personal insurance policy – suggested a comprehensive travel insurance covering tour and flight cancellations, loss of valuables, thefts, illness, accidents and hospitalization.
• Any other cost that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.