NEPAL CULTURAL TOUR
Nepal Cultural Tour takes you around culturally affluent small towns and settlements in and around Kathmandu valley.
Along the way, you can enjoy great views of forested valleys, rivers terrace farming, ponds, waterfalls and settlements. Contact us now if you have any further inquiries on Nepal culture tour.
Day 1, Kathmandu Arrival
Upon arrival at culturally affluent capital city of Kathmandu, meet our office representative at airport terminals and he will transfer you to your respective hotel. Remaining day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu. (_/_/_)
Day 2, Kathmandu Tour
After having our breakfast , we embark in for the sightseeing tour day tour around UNESCO world heritage sites of Kathmandu valley. Initially we visit Swoyambhunath which is also commonly known as a monkey temple. And after having our lunch, we will do a sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath temple which is the holiest among the Hindus and nearby Boudhanath Stupa. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu. (B/_/_)
Day 3, Tour of Village
After having our early meal, we go for further sightseeing tour around Dakshinkali temple at south of Kathmandu valley with visit to culturally rich medieval town of Kirtipur. In the similar passion, after having our lunch, we continue our sightseeing tour at Bungamati and Khokana before we drive back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.(B/_/_)
Day 4, Visit Bandegaon and Vajrabarahi
We continue our Nepal Cultural Tour as we visit around Bandegaon and Vajrabarahi temple. And after lunch, sightseeing tour continues Patan city, Patan Museum and Tibetan Refugee Camp. Overnight at Hotel.(B/_/_)
Day 5, Bhaktapur and Dhulikhel Excursion
Today after having breakfast, we go for sightseeing tour of nearby Bhaktapur city that gives us insight into local Newari culture and tradition and lifestyle with professions that has been followed since years. After lunch, we go for sightseeing tour of Dhulikhel towards east which is a beautiful small hill station offering great views of Himalayas and local cultures and festivals. Overnight at Hotel in Dhulikhel. (B/_/_)
Day 6, Panauti and Nagarkot Excursion
Today, after breakfast we either hike or drive to beautiful Panauti which is believed to be stated on one single rock. Visit many temples and specially hike upto Namobuddha monastery. And after lunch we take a drive to Nagarkot and witness spectacular sunset views. Overnight at Hotel in Nagarkot. (B/_/_)
Day 7, Hike and Farewell Dinner
After we enjoy panoramic views of Himalayas during sunrise ,we will be driving towards Telkot and hike to Changu Narayan for further cultural and religious exploration. And finally drive back to Kathmandu.
Eve: Farewell dinner at Nepali restaurant with cultural program. Overnight at Hotel. (B/-/D)
Day 8, Final Departure
After completion of amazingly insightful Nepal Cultural Tour, we drop you to Tribhuwan International Airport for your scheduled flight towards onward destination.
The above cost includes:
• Arrival/Departure transfers.
• Guide Fees and entrance Fees.
• Sight-seeing tour with private vehicle.
• 5Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu Sharing Twin/Double Room on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
• 1Night hotel accommodation in Dhulikhel Sharing Twin/Double Room on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
• 1Night hotel accommodation in Nagarkot Sharing Twin/Double Room on Half-Board Basis.
The above cost excludes:
• Nepalese Visa fee.
• International air fare and airport taxes.
• Any meals which are not included on the above cost inclusion.
• Refreshments, tips, bottled drinks and bar bills.
• Insurance and rescue of any form.
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides and reasons beyond our control.
• Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost.
• Gratuities, tipping to guides and drivers.
• Personal insurance policy – suggested a comprehensive travel insurance covering tour and flight cancellations, loss of valuables, thefts, illness, accidents and hospitalization.
• Any other cost that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.