Cultural and Jungle Tour
Journey DMC-Nepal is an amazingly diverse country that offers everything for everyone. Kathmandu is a living museum of Nepali civilization and culture. Its towering pagodas with fascinating architecture and artistic workmanship along with the old durbars (palaces) can easily win the heart of culture loving visitors.
Your journey will take you from the religious temples of Kathmandu to the pristine Pokhara valley that boasts of stunning views of the snow-capped Himalayas. The scenery here tells its own tale with a blend of fresh air and dramatic mountain ranges. We will visit places from where a panorama of the valley unfolds. Also get the feel of wildlife in the lush jungles of Chitwan. More an amazing trip to the birth place of buddha.
Day 1, Arrival
Upon arrival the group will be met by our airport representative and transferred to the hotel. Rest of the day will be at leisure.Overnight at Hotel. ( -/-/-)
Day 2, In kathmandu
After breakfast at the hotel, explore Kathmandu City, Swayambhunath Stupa and Patan City.
Kathmandu, the largest city of Nepal is the political as well as the cultural capital of the country. Like any big city, Kathmandu has rapidly expanded over the last decade but despite the hustle and bustle of the city, its people have remained as friendly as ever.
Also visit Swayambhunath Stupa, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This ancient stupa is the most sacred Buddhist shrine of Nepal.Later transfer to Patan, the city of architectural interior.
Patan also known as Lalitpur is the city of artisans and a paradise of fine arts. It is home to Kathmandu Valley’s finest craftsmen who have preserved such ancient techniques and lost wax process used to produce exquisite sculptures.Overnight at Hotel.(B/-/-)
Day 3, Drive to Pokhara
After Breakfast drive to Pokhara by Private car (appeox 5-6 hrs ) Check in at hotel and overnight at hotel. (B/-/-)
Day 4, In Pokhara
After breakfast afull day sightseeing of Pokhara ( Mahendra Cave, Davis Fall, Gupteshwor Cave, Bindhebasini Temple, Mountaineering museum and evening free at lakeside.Overnight at hotel.(B/-/-)
Day 5, Drive to chitwan
Drive to chitwan (approx 5-6 hrs) Check in at hotel and lunch at hotel. In afternoon Tharu village tour and overnight at hotel. (B/L/D)
Day 6, In chitwan
After breakfast a full day jungle activities. Elephant briefing and jeep safari.The most highlighted wild animals are One Horned Rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tiger, Gharials , Sloth Bear and many more. Overnight at resort. (B/L/D)
Day 7, In Chitwan
Full day Jungle activities with Jeep safari.Overnight at hotel. (B/L/D)
Day 8, Drive to Lumbini
After breakfast drive to lumbini and Overnight at hotel. (B/-/-)
Day 9, In Lumbini
After breakfast a full day trip of lumbini. Visit to sacred garden of lumbini a birth place of Buddha. Later visit some monasteries . Overnight at hotel.(B/-/-)
Day 10, Fly/Drive back to Kathmandu
Fly or Drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel. (B/_/_)
Day 11, Final Departure
Transfer to airport for onward flight.
B = Breakfast , L= Lunch and D = Dinner
The above cost includes:
• Arrival/Departure transfers.
• Guide Fees and entrance Fees.
• Sight-seeing tour with private vehicle.
• 5Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu Sharing Twin/Double Room on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
• 1Night hotel accommodation in Dhulikhel Sharing Twin/Double Room on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
• 1Night hotel accommodation in Nagarkot Sharing Twin/Double Room on Half-Board Basis.
The above cost excludes:
• Nepalese Visa fee.
• International air fare and airport taxes.
• Any meals which are not included on the above cost inclusion.
• Refreshments, tips, bottled drinks and bar bills.
• Insurance and rescue of any form.
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides and reasons beyond our control.
• Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost.
• Gratuities, tipping to guides and drivers.
• Personal insurance policy – suggested a comprehensive travel insurance covering tour and flight cancellations, loss of valuables, thefts, illness, accidents and hospitalization.
• Any other cost that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.