Lhasa Tsedang Tour
Day 1, Arrival to Lhasa
Fly Kathmandu / Lhasa. On arrival, meet, assist and transfer to Tsedang and check-in to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure for rest and acclimatization. Overnight at Tsedang hotel.
Day 2, Visit Tomb of the King
Visit the tomb of the king; Yumbulakhang & Chamdrok. Overnight at Tsedang hotel.
Day 3, Drive to Lhasa
Drive to Lhasa via Samye monastery. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4, Visit to Sera Monastery
Visit Sera monastery; Jokhang temple & Barkhor Street. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5, Visit to Potala Palace
Visit Potala palace; Drepung monastery & Norbulingka. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6, Departure
Departure for next destination.
• Arrival/Departure transfers.
• Airport transfers and sight-seeing tours with private vehicle as per the itinerary.
• 02Nights’ accommodation at Hotel – Tsedang on twin sharing basis on Bed & breakfast basis.
• 03Nights’ accommodation at Hotel – Lhasa on twin sharing basis on Bed & breakfast basis.
• All the sightseeing tour and transfers as per the itinerary with local English speaking guide by private vehicle.
• Local branded bottled water throughout the trip.
• Entrance fees & Monument Fees.
• Tibet Travel Permit fee.
• Chinese Visa handling fee.
• Chinese Visa Fee
• Airfares [Own arrangement].
• Meals which are not mentioned in the above program
• Refreshments, bottled drinks.
• Insurance and rescue of any form.
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides/riots any events beyond our control.
• Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost.
• Photography charges in the monasteries and monuments.
• Any services which are not included in the above cost inclusion or mentioned in the above itinerary.
recommend tour packages
Mount Kailash, located in far west corner of Tibet is the most sacred peak of Asia . The beauty of the 6638 meters (21,778 ft) high peak is echoed in various mythological and literary works. Mt. Kailasa or Mt. Kailash (Tibetan: Gang Tse or Gang Rinproche; Chinese: Gangdisi Shan) is a striking peak in the […]Book Now