Journey to Drukyul Tour
Further drive couple of hours passing Dochula pass and stay overnight over there. Finally we arrive at Punakha after driving for around 45 minutes, visit Punakha Dzong, and return to Paro via Thimpu for further sightseeing at Simtokha Dzong. In this way we conclude our Journey to Drukyul Bhutan tour with plenty of exploration opportunities.
Regardless your age, fitness and interest embark for short and easy Journey to Drukyul professionally organized by Journey DMC for excellent services that makes your Bhutan holiday memorable and unforgettable one.
- Explore best of Buddhism cultures while visiting popular cities and attractions
- Witness architectural magnificence of various Dzongs, monasteries, temples and palaces
- Exciting short and easy tour best fit for any travel enthusiasts
Day 1, Arrive Bhutan
Arrive Bhutan by Druk air flihght the only national carrier. Transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2, Sightseeing around Paro
AM: Sightseeing around Paro – visit the ruined fortress of Drugyel dzong, Ta-Dzong.
PM: Drive 1 & 1/2 hours to Thimphu (54 Kms) the capital of Bhutan. Evening free time. Overnight at at Hotel.
Day 3, Sightseeing around Thimphu
AM Sightseeing around Thimphu – visit the Memorial chorten, 15 century Changangkha monastery and the new Drupthob nunnery temple.
PM: Drive 3 hours to Wangduephodrang crossing the Dochula pass 3100 meters. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4, Visit the Punakha Dzong.
AM drive 45 minutes to Punakha and visit the Punakha Dzong.
Drive 3 hours to Thimphu for lunch and proceed 2 hours to Paro via visiting the oldest building in Bhutan, the Simtokha Dzong. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5, Departure
Transfer to airport for departure.
The above cost includes:
• All arrival/departure transfers.
• 02 Nights hotel accommodation at Paro Sharing Twin/Double Room on bed and breakfast basis.
• 01 Night Hotel accommodation at Thimpu Sharing Twin/Double Room on bed and breakfast basis.
• 01 Night Hotel accommodation at Punakha Sharing Twin/Double Room on bed and breakfast basis.
• All the sightseeing tour and transfers as per the itinerary with English speaking local guide in a private A/C vehicle.
• Bhutan Visa fee.
• Tourism development fee & Entrance fee in Bhutan.
• Airport assistance at the airport during arrival.
• Lunch and Dinner at Local Restaurant.
The above cost does not include:
• International airfare & airport taxes (Subject to change without any prior notice). Quoted Separately.
• Items of personal nature such as bar bills, alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls, extra mileage, personal gratuities as tips to guide, porters, drivers etc
• Personal insurance policy – suggested a comprehensive travel insurance covering tour and flight cancellations, loss of valuables, thefts, illness, accidents and hospitalization.
• Excess baggage.
• Gratuities, tipping to guides and drivers.
• Expenses incurred by re-routing, inclement weather, floods, famine, political disruptions, strikes, riots and other disturbances
• Any meals and services not mentioned on cost inclusions