Dragon Heart Experience Tour
Day 1, Arrive Paro
Arrive Paro by Druk Air the only national carrier. On arrival and after visa formalities, meet, assist and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight Kichu Resort.
Day 2, Paro Sightseeing
Paro Sightseeing – visit the ruined fortress of Drugyel dzong. Proceed through the beautiful valley to the watch tower or locally known as Ta-Dzong. Stroll around the market and return to Kichu Resort. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3, Visit Places
AM sightseeing – visit the Indigenous hospital where traditional old art of healing is still practiced, Art & Craft school, National library, Royal goldsmith workshop and Handicraft centers.
PM visit the Memorial chorten and new Drupthob nunnery temple and free time in the market. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4, Visit the Punakha Dzong
Drive 3 hours to Wangduephodrang via Punakha crossing the Dochula pass 3100 meters. Visit the Punakha Dzong. Proceed 45 minutes to Wangduephodrang and view the Dzong from outside and stroll around the market area. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5, Day excursion to the Gangtey Gompa valley
Day excursion to the Gangtey Gompa valley at an altitude of 2800 meters. Explore the fascinating glacier valley and return to the Resort. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6, Cross 3 passes over 3000m
Drive almost 6 / 7 hours crossing 3 passes over 3000 meters to Bumthang. Overnight at Lhendupcholing Hotel.
Day 7, Sightseeing – Visit the Jakar Dzong
Sightseeing – Visit the Jakar Dzong, 7th century Jambay Lhakhang, Kurjey monastery, Tamshing and Kunchosum monastery. This sightseeing is a round trip so it is more interesting done on foot.
Overnight Lhendupcholing Hotel.
Day 8, Drive back to Wangduephodrang
Drive back to Wangduephodrang. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9, Drive to Paro
Drive 3/4 hours to Paro via Lobesa and a short walk through farm houses and fields to Chimme Lhakhang.Lunch at Thimphu and drive to Paro visiting the visiting the oldest building in Bhutan, the Simtokha Dzong.
Day 10, Day hike to Taktsang monastery
Day hike to Taktsang monastery. Stroll back to Resort. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 11, Departure
Transfer to airport for final departure.
The above cost includes:
• Arrival/Departure transfers.
• English speaking guide throughout the trip.
• 0 night’s accommodation at Hotel–, in a twin / double sharing room on full board plan.
• 04 night’s accommodation at Hotel– Paro, in a twin/ double sharing room on full board plan
• All transfers and excursions by private vehicle.
• All entrance fees to monuments and museums.
• All internal taxes and fees.
• Mineral drinking water.
• All meals as include in itinerary.
• Twin sharing hotel rooms and meals as per itinerary.
The above cost excludes:
• Visa fee.
• International air fare and airport taxes
• Any meals which are not included on the above cost inclusion.
• Refreshments, tips, bottled drinks and bar bills
• Insurance and rescue of any form.
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides and reasons beyond our control.
• Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost.
• Gratuities, tipping to guides and drivers.
• Personal insurance policy – suggested a comprehensive travel insurance covering tour and flight cancellations, loss of valuables, thefts, illness, accidents and hospitalization.
• Any other cost that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.